TimesPartner team is committed to providing superior and affordable services by way of quality products and services
Service Management Software(offline)
We have developed a Software for Servicing Companies to maintain below Heads.Customer Database :
- 1. Customer Information:- Name, Address, Mobile Number etc.
- 2. Machine Details :- what are the machines we have sold to that particular customer (Machine Type, Installation Report Number, Warranty Card Number, Brand Name, Installed At, from whom we purchased this machine(dealer details) and full cofiguration of the Machine etc.
- 3. Contract Details :- Type(Warranty/AMC), Type, Scheme, Period Start & Ends, Number of Services, Schedule, how many services done etc.
- 4. Jobs :- So far how many calls as been received for each and every machine wise(date, status, whom allocated, nature of compliant, completed date, reason for pending etc)
- 5. Invoices :- So far how many invoices raised and outstanding for each and every invoices
- 6. Receipts :- when we received payment for each and every invoices
- 7. Customer History :- It shows so far how many calls have been received from a particular client and his status etc.
we have Nine Filter in this menu (Zone, Area, Technician, Reason, Compliant, Priority, Job Id, Target Date, Location) Main four sheets with the basic informations (status, job id, type, visit, target date, priority, location, machine details, nature of calls, details, reason, zone, customer details, area, attended by, contract details).
- 1. Open Jobs : what are the jobs received from the client and yet to allocate to technicians all the jobs shows in this sheet.
- 2. Allocated Jobs : - Allocated Jobs to Technicians options to take Service Report.(filter these jobs by zone, area, technician etc.) and options convert these jobs into excel sheets.
- 3. In-progress Job : Jobs which are all in-progress will show here
- 4. Completed Job : Technician has completed the jobs and waiting for billing and final cross checking, here we can take two type of invoices one is Service Invoice and another one is Spares Invoice.
It shows how many contract jobs we have to do for each and every month as we committed with these information (Customer Details, Machine Details, Contract Details, Service in Month, End Date, Services, Services Done, Last Services, Next Due)Inventory :
- 1. Purchases :- Options to put Purchases with serial number
- 2. Issues : Stocks issues to Technician
- 3. Receipts : Stocks Received from Technician
- 4. Supplier Payments : - Payment entry for our suppliers
- 5. Serial Tracking : - options to track the inventory by serial numbers.
You can scan Job Sheet(service sheet), Invoices, warranty card for each and every jobSMS :
Automatic or manual sms can be send for the below stages Welcome, Allocated Job(client and technician), completed, Contract Expired, Performance, GreetingsE-Mail :
Job Registered, Job Completed, ContractReports :
Jobs, Customers, Machines, Contracts, Schedules, Compliant Qty, Reason Qty, Customer Feedback, Tech Rewards, Customer Receipts, Customer Pending Receipts, Material Purchases, Material Issues, Material Receipts, Inventory, Inventory in house, Inventory in Technician, Payments, Pending Payments, Customer Replacements, Service Invoices, Space Sale Invoices, in theses above reports some of the reports can be convert into Excel.